Back in January I realized that payments being sent to pay my dillards credit card were being taken out of my bank account but not being applied to my credit card.Luckily I was paying 2 payments a month one from another account that was being applied so I never got a late notification or added charge.

7 payments in all totaling $1300. 11 months later and this still isn't resolved. No one will help. They have claimed 4 times they didn't get my paperwork even though I FedExed it to them and had confirmation from a customer service rep it was received.

Followed up a few weeks later and it magically disappeared. No response. No follow up.

No help.Worst customer service experience I've ever felt with.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of dillards credit card from Dillards. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dillards to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dillards for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dillards?

Comments