So I purchased a stuffed animal in a store other thenn dillards in The Mall of G.a and I took it to dillards gift wrapping department not knowing that there policy is to wrap gifts purchased in dillards ONLY.That was ok.

The young lady found a large brown empty box they were going to throw away that I could put the stuffed animal in. Manager(seemed racist/rude told me I couldnt have it because dillard was written on it in small print. WOW REALLY!! I will never shop at Dillards again.

Its christmas time have a heart. What harm could have this done?giving somebody a empty box!

GOD is good anyway.Didnt realize I had a box all along at home from my nursing supplies.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dillards. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dillards to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dillards and dillards gift wrapping department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dillards?

Comments