1.7

I bought an UGG shoe to suprise my niece.I wear size 6M adult and she can in my shoes perfectly well.

Who would have thought that youth size 6M will be bigger than the adult 6M. My bad i didn't know, so i ordered a 6M youth for her. The moment i took the shoes out i realized the size was way too big. I called them immediately to explain the situation.

They said the item was marked non returnable so there was nothing they could do. I really wanted the shoe. My niece was all hyped about it, and had no intentions of returning them. But what good was it if she couldn't wear it.

I practically begged them to take that one back so i can make a new purchase for the right size considering the fact that i used my dillards card the transaction. The lady i spoke to was super rude, and kept saying there is nothing they could do. I asked for the manager and her comments was the straw that broke the carmel's back. DILLARDS SMH.

Better and top retail stores cherish and respect their customers. You deserve to go out of business. Will set out a blog to advice people from opening ur store credit card.

Please there are better stores with better brands.Not their bini something

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Dillards?

Comments