I received a Lane recliner for a Christmas present. It was purchased at Dillards in San Antonio.
After 6 months, screws started to fall out of the chair. When I replaced them, they just fell out again.
I complained to D in August. A woman tried to help, but nothing was ever resolved.
Since this was a gift, I have no receipt, but I have the date of the charge and the amount of the charge.
Dillards says they can't find the purchase.
As of today Oct. 14, no one has come out to look at the chair.
BTW, don't buy anything from Lane. I don't think very much of their products.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lane Recliner
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today. Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since..."
- "I Received the Yoshi Blade from my father who purchased two in June 2010. I begin using it for vegetables and fruits only in a normal way, and on September..."
- "They messed up my fans shirts and is not giving me my account info that's has been changed. They don't have a number for the sellers. They don't answer the..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."