I received a Lane recliner for a Christmas present. It was purchased at Dillards in San Antonio.
After 6 months, screws started to fall out of the chair. When I replaced them, they just fell out again.
I complained to D in August. A woman tried to help, but nothing was ever resolved.
Since this was a gift, I have no receipt, but I have the date of the charge and the amount of the charge.
Dillards says they can't find the purchase.
As of today Oct. 14, no one has come out to look at the chair.
BTW, don't buy anything from Lane. I don't think very much of their products.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lane Recliner
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I was finishing a bag of scoops and in the bottom of the bag I found a piece of white material with small perforations in it maybe a torn piece..."
- "So this is how my experience with adore me.com has gone. This is my message to them AGAIN today. Seeing as how I have been sending emails to your company since..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."