2.2

He's trying to make all the money to the point that he tries to get every customer that comes in his eye site, EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING THERE IN HIS FACE asking a question, or ringing up a sale at the register, or applying a credit app.How do I know, cause I did all of this.

I was in this Memphis store for over 2 hours waiting for his help. Customers were more polite to me as they responded to him saying, "No, I'll wait 'till you finish with her". I knew my credit app would be approved and I hate he got credit for it. I guess Dillard's is more concerned with quantity vs.

quality service. I wish I had read complaints on this site before opening a line of credit. And yes he was very rude to me and talking about me aloud to another customer when I told him that that was the 2nd time tonight he called me "Sir". In fact it was the 3rd time.

I am a lady. Yes he's only human, but he was rude about it. Mr. Young finally styed with me in the store after my credit approval and after the store was nearly empty.

Just because we're the same race doesn't mean I want to be trated like my I don't matter. I wish You could see how this man operate. It's one thing to speak to a new custermer; but it's clearly another thing to begin helping them whilr you're helping someone else, especially when they say, "I'm just looking" or especilly when others don't approach him. Being a hustler is one thing, but I was pushed to the side for over 2 hours.

Why is Dillard's in business?

Why should I go back to this store?Everybody knows that Dillards is not the only store open for shopping.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dillards and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mens clothing at Dillards was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dillards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Dillards to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dillards?

Comments

They are not on commission so he is NOT trying to make all of the money.If he was alone on the floor then he was probably trying to take care of everyone while you filled out your application for credit.

I know there are always two sides to every story and I am from Memphis. Dillard's is one of my favorite stores.

I don't know why he called you "Sir" if you don't look like a sir.You are right, Dillard's is not the only store so I would move on if I were you.

maybe you need to shave!