Dillards - Mr. Will Young or Mr. Williams in the Mens dept. gives very poor cust. service
He's trying to make all the money to the point that he tries to get every customer that comes in his eye site, EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING THERE IN HIS FACE asking a question, or ringing up a sale at the register, or applying a credit app.How do I know, cause I did all of this.
I was in this Memphis store for over 2 hours waiting for his help. Customers were more polite to me as they responded to him saying, "No, I'll wait 'till you finish with her". I knew my credit app would be approved and I hate he got credit for it. I guess Dillard's is more concerned with quantity vs.
quality service. I wish I had read complaints on this site before opening a line of credit. And yes he was very rude to me and talking about me aloud to another customer when I told him that that was the 2nd time tonight he called me "Sir". In fact it was the 3rd time.
I am a lady. Yes he's only human, but he was rude about it. Mr. Young finally styed with me in the store after my credit approval and after the store was nearly empty.
Just because we're the same race doesn't mean I want to be trated like my I don't matter. I wish You could see how this man operate. It's one thing to speak to a new custermer; but it's clearly another thing to begin helping them whilr you're helping someone else, especially when they say, "I'm just looking" or especilly when others don't approach him. Being a hustler is one thing, but I was pushed to the side for over 2 hours.
Why is Dillard's in business?
Why should I go back to this store?Everybody knows that Dillards is not the only store open for shopping.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Mens Clothing
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "A few months ago I bought furniture and a mattress and box springs from a place called sleep cheap. They are located on Winchester Road in Memphis Tennessee, even though..."
- "My husband and i ordered lunch today. Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper..."
- "I was severely mistreated by Millicent Nelson and Stuart Henry at Trident Eye Surgery Center in Charleston, SC. It has resulted in permanently damaged eyesight. This was brought..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."