He's trying to make all the money to the point that he tries to get every customer that comes in his eye site, EVEN IF YOU'RE STANDING THERE IN HIS FACE asking a question, or ringing up a sale at the register, or applying a credit app.How do I know, cause I did all of this.
I was in this Memphis store for over 2 hours waiting for his help. Customers were more polite to me as they responded to him saying, "No, I'll wait 'till you finish with her". I knew my credit app would be approved and I hate he got credit for it. I guess Dillard's is more concerned with quantity vs.
quality service. I wish I had read complaints on this site before opening a line of credit. And yes he was very rude to me and talking about me aloud to another customer when I told him that that was the 2nd time tonight he called me "Sir". In fact it was the 3rd time.
I am a lady. Yes he's only human, but he was rude about it. Mr. Young finally styed with me in the store after my credit approval and after the store was nearly empty.
Just because we're the same race doesn't mean I want to be trated like my I don't matter. I wish You could see how this man operate. It's one thing to speak to a new custermer; but it's clearly another thing to begin helping them whilr you're helping someone else, especially when they say, "I'm just looking" or especilly when others don't approach him. Being a hustler is one thing, but I was pushed to the side for over 2 hours.
Why is Dillard's in business?
Why should I go back to this store?Everybody knows that Dillards is not the only store open for shopping.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Mens Clothing
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "We tried this management company (Reed Real Estate) this year and we were very disappointed. The beach house that we $$$$$ paid for was not accurately portrayed on the..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."