2.3

Dillards ranks #1 for having the worst customet service, they could care less to honor promised services to an elite account holder, matter of fact they would rather close an account than retain a customer. I have the impression that they are receiving a bonus for closing the customers account.

I paid them the shipping charges which I was supposed to receive for free ,because I am a valued elite card holder.I only was on hold for 40 minutes and nothing was achievedwith the exception that I got ripped off for the $8.50 in shipping charges.

I was a customer for over 20 years spending an average of over $200.00 a month.

I dont know what someone has to spend in Dillards Department store to receive proper customer service.

Review about: Dillards Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Dillards?

Comments

Dillards - Price adjustments only if exact item (size, color, etc.) is still in stock?!?! Dillards "I'm not a regular customer of Dillard's - in fact I don't recall ever purchasing anything from them before an online order placed 7/25/16 for a women's twinset that was..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more